Isnin, Oktober 20, 2008

pregnant again...........


i'm pregnant again....... Alhamdulillah..... my husband very unexpected! but i feel very happy. as a mother, it's something very special. like want to tell anybody in this world "hey, have a baby in my stomach" hehehe..........


this is my 3rd pregancy......... before this, i already have a 2 babies. 1 boy and 1 girl. so, what next? i'll never expected that i can pregnant again. so early because my 8month baby girl still need my attention. more and more and more.......and my sweet hubby don't want a baby anymore. but it's 'rezeki' from Allah.... just except that. it's a give....


hopefully i can be a strong mom. like my late mom, Allahyarhamah Hjh Saleha Hj Othman...... what a special mom she is........... very miss her... very love her....... Alfatihah......

Tiada ulasan: